Software Vulnerability Management
Stop reacting. Gain control. Stay secure.
Identify, prioritize and publish patches to address more third-party security updates than any solution on the market.
- Software Vulnerability Manager datasheet
- AdminStudio and Software Vulnerability Manager datasheet
- Vendor Patch Module datasheet
- Products Supported by Vendor Patch Module
- Threat Intelligence Module datasheet
- Anatomy of a security advisory
- Customer success: Enabling you to exceed your goals
- Webinar Featuring Forrester
Get vulnerability and patch management in one powerful solution
- Assess, prioritize and fix software vulnerabilities rapidly to reduce risk across Windows, Mac and Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Gain visibility over your software vulnerability management processes
- Establish a solid, repeatable process so the next big vulnerability disclosure is business as usual
- Understand and prioritize patches applicable to your environment leveraging our vulnerability and threat intelligence insights
- Deliver patches rapidly, leveraging the largest set of third-party patches on the market
- Respond even faster with patch automation options that consider the impact of any update
Eliminating vulnerabilities in complex systems
See how our Software Vulnerability Manager, with coverage of over 40,000 systems and applications, helped Tucson Electric Power strengthen its security systems against vulnerabilities and remain NERC compliant.
systems and apps were made more
secure thanks to Secunia Research
Create effective software vulnerability and patch management processes to reduce security risk
Effectively prioritize patching activity based on criticality, threat, prevalence and asset sensitivity, and ensure focus on what matters most.
Closing the risk window
Our solution helps IT security, ops and development teams better protect businesses through a process that continuously identifies, manages and mitigates risk.
“This tool provides our CERT team the timely vulnerability information they need to focus on managing IT incidents, rather than hunting down information.”
- Angelika Mann, ESA CERT Service Manager
Is your IT asset management at risk?
feel they have complete visibility into IT assets
cite vulnerabilities as their greatest concern
operating systems are vulnerable by EOL/EOS
*Figures have been rounded to the nearest integer.
Informing IT, Transforming IT
Industry insights to help keep you informed
Ready to stay a step ahead?
By proactively guiding prioritization and automating key processes, Flexera can help you close vulnerabilities before they develop.